Melting point meters MPM
for the determination of the melting point of pulverized substances in glass capillary tubes for identification of the substance.
After setting the start temperature (approx. 3 °C less than the expected melting point) the capillary is to be inserted and observed while the instrument is heating up with a heating rate of 1 °C per minute. Report printing can be produced by MPM-software supplied for both models.
for visual measuring method by observing the specimen in the capillary through a magnifying glass. After reaching the melting point temperature is shown on the digital display.
The instrument allows up to 3 successive readings.
for optional measurings visual (as m,odel MPM-H3) or fully automatic with graphic presentation of the substance's change during the measuring process.
- tracing the report to the device is guaranteed by indicating the device's version with serial number on the report
- supervision of the calibration due date by indication on the report
- matching of the examined substance and the verifying person by mandatory fields in the software
- antiglare lighting of the substance during visual measuring
- digital control of temperature
- foil keyboard for easy cleaning
- short manual (German/English) on the instrument
- base adjustable in height
- with CE mark
- for use with capillary tubes with one-end closed (Marienfeld Art. no. 29 402 11) of 80 mm length, 1.4 mm outside and 1.0 mm inside diameter
- supplied with power cable, covering hood, USB cable, software, instruction manual, 100 capillary tubes
- electric mains: 88-264 V, AC 0,8A
- heating: 12 V, DC 25 VA
- heating rate after staring the measurement:
35 °C to 100 °C approx. 2 minutes
35 °C to 300 °C approx. 7 minutes
from 100 °C to 35 °C approx. 3 minutes
from 300 °C to 35 °C approx. 9 minutes
- safety class IP 20
- measuring range: up to 360 °C
- accuracy: ± 0,4 °C
- reproducibility: ± 0,3 °C
- magnifying glass: 20 dioptres / threefold
- dimensions display (W x H): approx. 85x55 mm
- dimensions housing (W x H x D): approx. 320x260x65 mm
- weight of device: approx. 4 kg
weight of base: approx. 2,8 kg
|72 322 33||MPM-H3 for visual determination (max. 3 capillaries)||1|
|72 322 34||MPM-HV3 for visual and fully automatic determination (max. 1 capillary)||1|