Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
HandyStep® touch / HandyStep® touch S
With the touchscreen display, you conveniently swipe back and forth between functions and always have an overview of the essential information on your work steps. Operation is easy, even with protective gloves on. And speaking of easy, the days of manually changing tips are over. On the HandyStep® touch, lightly tapping on the Eject icon on the display is enough to eject the tip.
The HandyStep® touch repetitive pipette automatically recognizes the volume of the new BRAND PD-Tips II. This saves time and reduces the risk of error. Tips from many other manufacturers can also be used, providing maximum flexibility.
Charging is easy and efficient: simply place the HandyStep® touch in the inductive charging stand and the battery automatically starts charging.
- Touchscreen operation with intuitive menu navigation in English, German, Spanish, French and Chinese
- HandyStep® touch with the features multi-dispensing, auto-dispensing and pipetting; HandyStep® touch S with the additional features sequential dispensing, multi-aspiration and titration
- Automatic size detection of BRAND PD-Tips II
- Compatible with PD-Tips prior to the PD-Tips II generation and with tips from many other manufacturers: for example, Encode™ tips, Repet-Tips®, Combitips®, Combitips® plus, Combitips® advanced (the above-mentioned brands are property of their respective owners)
- Automatic tip ejection
- Variable volume adjustment from 1.0 μl to 50 ml
- Easy to clean thanks to smooth surface without grooves and edges
- Inductively rechargeable
- DE-M marked, with performance certificate
- Items supplied:
HandyStep® touch, operating manual, short instruction, Li-Ion battery, shelf/rack mount and universal AC adapter. One each PD-Tip size 0.5 ml, 1.25 ml, 2.5 ml, 5 ml and 12.5 ml.
|5114600||HandyStep® touch S||1|
|5114501||Charging stand with inductive charging function||1|
|Mode||Function||HandyStep® touch||HandyStep® touch S|
of a set volume
by the instrument
of different volumes
|Titrating||Manual or successive
delivery of liquids
for quick access
of the device (e.g.
brightness or device